TERMS & CONDITIONS
Applies to set menus and general bookings
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Menu Priced Per Head.
- Bookings should be confirmed 48 hours prior to the date.
- Any dietary requirements please let the reservations team know 48 hours prior to the booking and we will do our best to
- A set menu is compulsory for 12+ guests.
- A beverage pack is compulsory for 20+ guests.
- Kids under 3 eat for free and under 12 for half price.
- A 10% surcharge applies on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- A 1.5% surcharge applies to all card transactions.
- We take the table preference, however, do no guarantee the exact spot.
- We are halal certified.
- Your seat will be held 15 minutes post your reservation time.
- Time duration applies to all bookings as well as set-menu.
- The depost is non-refundable, and one time use only.
- The remaining amount on the deposit is non-refundable.
- A 48-hour notice is required to increase or decrease the number of guests.
- Please note that the number of guests confirmed by this time is the number of guests that will be charged for the set menu at the
time of dining.
- Notifications required via email [email protected]
- If notice is provided less than 7 days prior to your event booking date, the full deposit amount is non-refundable.
- Your deposit will be deducted from your final bill at the time of dining.
- Refund takes 3-5 business days.
- 10% of the total deposit will be deducted while processing the refund, if the cancellation complies to the cancellation policy.
- The booking date can be transferred if customer is not able to attend and refund cannot be made in such event.
AVAILABLE AT THE BELOW LOCATIONS
Level - 2, Harbourside Shopping Centre, 2000
SHOP 17, The Piazza , Castle Towers, Castle Hill NSW 2154
Shop C04, Polding Street, Stockland Mall, Wetherill Park, NSW, 2164
Westfield Kotara, The Rooftop, CNR Park Ave and Northcott DR
198-204 Faraday St, Carlton VIC 3053
645 Freshwater Place, Southbank, Victoria 3006